- Hearing Services Voucher
- Hearing Aids
- About Us
- Contact Us
Update 11am Monday 11 January
Following the Premier’s announcement this morning we can confirm the clinic will reopen at 8:30am tomorrow (Tuesday) with the following restrictions:
– Masks to be worn at all times by all clients and visitors to the clinic (12 years and older), please bring a mask with you
– A maximum of 4 people are permitted in the waiting room, we encourage clients to wait in their cars
– No family members or significant others are permitted in test rooms (due to their small size), client and audiologist only
– If you are unwell, please do not attend the clinic, contact us to reschedule your appointment
If you are unable to comply with these restrictions, please contact the clinic to reschedule your appointment.
These restrictions will be in place until Friday 22 January.
John Pearcy Audiology is an independent and audiologist owned audiology practice. We offer the latest hearing aid technology from a wide range of major brands with no commissions involved. All of our Audiologists are post-graduate qualified and fully accredited with the Australian professional body, Audiology Australia. Our clinicians take time to get to know you and understand your hearing needs. This enables us to select the most appropriate hearing device to suit your lifestyle and budget.
Located in Carina, Brisbane, our permanent clinic is open 6 days a week. We service clients in the local and greater Brisbane community, and beyond. Our clinic facilities and trained staff are available to undertake basic hearing aid repairs while you wait. The permanent, built-in, sound-treated clinic rooms and fully calibrated equipment provide for accurate hearing testing and setting of hearing aids.
Our aim is to provide affordable, quality, scientific hearing care. A pair of entry level hearing aids, including 3 year warranty and servicing, start at $2134. We will beat any comparable written quote by 10%.^
* Through the Australian Government Hearing Services Scheme. ^ Quote must be for an identical hearing aid device and equivalent service level.